“Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot,
Nothing is going to get better. It's not.”
-Dr. Suess, The Lorax

Saturday, July 9, 2011

My notes from Haiti

Why in the World Would We Go (back) to Haiti

In case you missed it, here are the links to the notes I posted during our week stay in Haiti in May.  That was prior to my expert bloggingness, so note form on Facebook was the best way for me to share then.  How lame, right?  I'm so communications savvy these days....ppshhh!


Here's what I said on Tuesday.


And then on Wednesday.


Then I started getting so many thoughts and emotions in my head, it became more difficult to sort them out quickly enough to write logically about daily. 


Finally on Saturday, I was able to spill my guts in somewhat of an orderly fashion. 


Did I say I'm savvy?  I was kidding.  In fact, I hope these links work.  If they don't, well....sorry about that! 


Next: Back to Life....Back to Reality....

No comments: